Call for Abstract
5th Annual Congress on Clinical Pharmacy & Pharmacology, will be organized around the theme “Clinical Pharmacy, Pharmacology and Innovations”
Clinical Pharmacy Congress is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Clinical Pharmacy Congress
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical pharmacology is that the science of medication and their clinical use. It’s underpinned by the essential science of pharmacology; with more specialize in the applying of medical specialty principles and quantitative ways within the globe. Clinical pharmacology connects the gap between medical practice and laboratory science. The most objective is to push the security of prescription, maximize the drug effects and minimize the facet effects. It’s vital that there be an associate association with pharmacists proficient in areas of drug data, medication safety and different aspects of pharmacy apply associated with clinical pharmacology. The Associate adverse impact is also termed a "side impact" once judged to be secondary to a main or therapeutic effect. A drug interaction could be a state of affairs within which a substance affects the activity of a drug once each are administered along. This action is synergistic or antagonistic or a brand new impact is made that neither produces on its own. Drug development is that the method of transferral a brand new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been known through the method of drug discovery. It includes pre-clinical analysis of microorganisms and animals, filing for regulative standing, like via the U. S. Food associated Drug Administration for an investigational new drug to initiate clinical trials on humans, and will embody the step of getting regulative approval with a brand new drug application to plug the drug.
- Track 1-1Drug Interactions
- Track 1-2Drug Receptors
- Track 1-3Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics: Rational Dosing & the Time Course of Drug Action
- Track 1-4Drug Biotransformation
- Track 1-5Development & Regulation of Drugs
- Track 1-6Pharmacotherapy
- Track 1-7Pharmacy Practice Research
- Track 1-8
Clinical pharmacy is a health science discipline in which pharmacists provide patient care that optimizes medication therapy and promotes health, and disease prevention. The drug specialist confirms the lawfulness, wellbeing and fittingness of the remedy arrange, checks the patient medicine record before administering the solution (when such records are kept in the drug store), guarantees that the amounts of prescription are apportioned precisely, and chooses whether the pharmaceutical ought to be given to the patient, with suitable guiding, by a drug specialist. The drug specialist can take an interest in courses of action for observing the usage of medications, for example, rehearse examine activities, and plans to break down medicines for the checking of unfriendly medication responses. Sub-atomic profiling of tumours’ guarantees to propel the clinical administration of malignancy, yet the advantages of coordinating sub-atomic information with conventional clinical factors have not been deliberately examined. Here we reflectively anticipate tolerant survival utilizing different atomic information (physical duplicate number modification.
- Track 2-1Processing of prescriptions
- Track 2-2Monitoring of drug utilization
- Track 2-3Clinical genomics and proteomics
- Track 2-4Clinical trials and drug information
Therapeutic drug monitoring is a branch of clinical chemistry and clinical pharmacology that specializes in the measurement of medication concentrations in blood. Its principle center is around medications with a restricted restorative window, i.e. drugs that can without much of a stretch be under-or overdosed. TDM goes for enhancing persistent care by independently altering the measurement of medications for which clinical experience or clinical trials have demonstrated it enhanced result in the general or unique populaces. In pharmaceutical, checking is the perception of a sickness, condition or one or a few medicinal parameters after some time. It can be performed by ceaselessly measuring certain parameters by utilizing a therapeutic screen as well as by over and again performing medicinal tests. The helpful list is an examination of the measure of a remedial operator that causes the restorative impact to the sum that causes harmfulness. The related terms helpful window or wellbeing window allude to a scope of measurements which improve amongst viability and danger, accomplishing the best restorative advantage without bringing about inadmissible symptoms or lethality. The restorative of a medication is the scope of medication measurements which can treat ailment adequately without having poisonous impacts. Solution with a little helpful window must be controlled with care and control, every now and again measuring blood convergence of the medication, to avoid harm.
- Track 3-1Targeted drug delivery
- Track 3-2Toxicokinetics
- Track 3-3Medical Monitoring
- Track 3-4Therapeutic window
- Track 3-5Accurate patient information
- Track 3-6Pharmacogenetics and Biomarkers
Pharmacy is the science and technique of preparing and dispensing medication. It is a health profession that links health sciences with chemical sciences and aims to confirm the safe and effective use of pharmaceutical medication. Medical specialty is that the discipline of pharmacy that deals with the process of turning a new chemical entity (NCE) or previous medication into a medicine to be used safely and effectively by patients. It’s also referred to as the science of dosage form design. There are several chemicals with pharmacological properties however would like special measures to assist them come through therapeutically relevant amounts at their sites of action. A prescription may be a health-care program enforced by a physician or other qualified health care practitioner within the variety of directions that govern the plan of care for a private patient. When two or additional ingredients of a prescription ar mixed along the unwanted modification that will occur within the physical, chemical or therapeutic properties of the drug is termed as incompatibility. The branch of medical specialty and medicine involved with a determination of the doses of remedies; the science of dosage.
- Track 4-1Future Pharmacy Practice
- Track 4-2General Dispensing procedures
- Track 4-3Pharmacy Practice Research
- Track 4-4Prescription& Incompatibilities
- Track 4-5Posology
Medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry are controls at the convergence of science, particularly engineered natural science, and pharmacology and different other organic claims to fame, where they are included with plan, compound union and improvement for market of pharmaceutical specialists, or bio-dynamic particles. Disclosure is the recognizable proof of novel dynamic concoction mixes, frequently called "hits", which are regularly found by test of mixes for a fancied natural action. Beginning hits can originate from repurposing existing operators toward new pathologic procedures, and from perceptions of biologic impacts of new or existing normal items from microscopic organisms, parasites, plants, and so forth. What's more, hits additionally routinely begin from auxiliary perceptions of little atom "parts" bound to remedial targets (compounds, receptors, and so forth.), where the sections serve as beginning stages to grow all the more artificially complex structures by union. Natural union is an exceptional branch of substance union and is worried with the development of natural mixes through natural responses. Natural atoms regularly contain a larger amount of multifaceted nature than absolutely inorganic mixes, so that the combination of natural mixes has formed into a standout amongst the most imperative branches of natural science. Computational science is a branch of science that utilizations PC reproduction to help with taking care of concoction issues. It utilizes techniques for hypothetical science, consolidated into proficient PC projects, to figure the structures and properties of atoms and solids the structure–activity relationship (SAR) is the relationship between the substance or 3D structure of a particle and its organic movement. The investigation of SAR empowers the assurance of the substance bunches in charge of bringing out an objective natural impact in the life form.
- Track 5-1Medicinal chemistry in the path of drug discovery
- Track 5-2Computational chemistry
- Track 5-3Structure-activity relationships
- Track 5-4Chemical synthesis and Development
- Track 5-5Process chemistry and development
Bio pharmaceutics is the study of the chemical and physical properties of drugs and the biological effects they produce. Medications are substances expected for use in the conclusion, cure, moderation, treatment, or counteractive action of illness. Clinical pharmacokinetics is the train that depicts the ingestion, appropriation, digestion system, and end of medications in patients requiring drug treatment. Freedom is the most imperative pharmacokinetic parameter since it decides the relentless state fixation for a given dose rate. The volume of circulation is a proportionality steady that relates the measure of medication in the body to the serum focus. Pharmacodynamics is the investigation of the relationship between the centralization of a medication and the reaction got in a patient. Initially, specialists inspected the dose–response relationship of medications in people yet found that a similar dosage of a medication more often than not brought about various fixations in people in view of pharmacokinetic contrasts in freedom and volume of conveyance. Toxic kinetics is a fundamental stride in clinical toxicology. The system depends on similar parameters which are utilized as a part of pharmacokinetics. The system of poisonous quality is a fundamental thing in the elucidation of toxic kinetic information. By the correct information of toxic kinetics, it is conceivable to decide for each harmful, the pertinent parameters which will be useful in clinical practice. The dose–response relationship, depicts the adjustment in actuality on a life form brought on by contrasting levels of presentation to an after a specific introduction time.
- Track 6-1Clinical Pharmacokinetics
- Track 6-2Toxicokinetics and Clinical Toxicology
- Track 6-3Drug Exposure and Drug Response
- Track 6-4Biopharmaceutics and Drug Disposition
- Track 6-5Biopharmaceuticals Manufacturing and Industry
- Track 6-6Preclinical safety evaluation of biopharmaceuticals
- Track 7-1Automation and Technology in Hospital Pharmacy
- Track 7-2Solutions in Hospital Pharmacy
- Track 7-3Clinical Pharmacy Practice Areas
- Track 7-4Pharmacist in Health Care System
An individual with a pharmacy degree and license can take after an extraordinary number of profession ways. Notwithstanding more conventional parts, there are numerous other strength drug specialists conveying remarkable skill and incentive to the human services framework. A considerable lot of these drug specialists have some expertise by and by regions like restorative strengths, and some have made one of a kind abilities and openings. Many pharmacists have obtained additional training in the specialty field or have gained extensive on-the-job experience and have gradually migrated into the specialty field. Most began in conventional drug store practice and after that sought after the claim to fame hone territory for which they had an energy
- Track 8-1Ambulatory Care
- Track 8-2Adult Medicine
- Track 8-3Critical Care
- Track 8-4Diabetic Care
- Track 8-5Medical writing
- Track 8-6Refilling prescriptions
- Track 8-7Patient education
- Track 8-8Patient-Centered Care
- Track 8-9Community Pharmacist
Veterinary drug is the branch of medication that arrangements with the counteractive action, finding and treatment of ailment, issue and damage in non-human creatures. The scope of veterinary drug is wide, covering every single creature specie, both tamed and wild, with an extensive variety of conditions which can influence distinctive species.
- Track 9-1Veterinary Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Track 9-2Clinical Veterinary research
- Track 9-3Veterinary Prescription Drugs
- Track 9-4Veterinary physicians
The Drug Dosage is one of the maximum critical and exacting responsibilities accomplished in being concerned for sick and injured patients. The appropriate drug given in the best dosage will very often hasten a patient's recovery. however, an inappropriate drug or dosage may also get worse a affected person's condition or maybe bring about his demise. The enlisted individual charged with the administration of medication is consequently confronted with a grave duty, whether medical supervision is immediately to be had or no longer.
- Track 10-1Drug Interaction Facts
- Track 10-2Patient Self Care
- Track 10-3Dosage Calculations
- Track 10-4Formulary Services
Clinical pharmacists work directly with physicians, other health professionals, and patients to make sure that the medicines prescribed for sufferers make a contribution to the pleasant possible fitness outcomes. medical pharmacists practice in health care settings in which they've common and everyday interactions with physicians and different health specialists, contributing to better coordination of care.
- Track 11-1Role of clinical Pharmacists
- Track 11-2Drug Information
- Track 11-3Drug Evaluation and Selection
- Track 11-4Quality, Safety and Standards
- Track 11-5Medication Therapy Management
Pharmacists play a vital role in the health care system through the drugs and information they provide. At the same time as responsibilities vary a number of the unique regions of pharmacy exercise, the lowest line is that pharmacists help patients get well. The principal goal of pharmaceutical care is to reap effective results from the use of drugs which improves sufferers’ quality of life with minimal risk. Pharmacists try to: therapy ailment; take away or reduce signs and symptoms; Arrest or gradual a ailment system; save you disorder; Diagnose ailment; and modify physiological procedures for desirable bring about the affected person’s fitness. Pharmacy exercise studies, also referred to as pharmacy research, is a uniqueness discipline within the wider location of health services studies, which specializes in examining how and why humans get admission to pharmacy services, how a great deal care prices, and what happens to sufferers as a result of this care. Its purpose is to assist proof-based totally coverage and practice selections in which pharmacists are employed or drug treatments are prescribed or used.
- Track 12-1Clinical Pharmacy and Public Health
- Track 12-2Drug Information Center and Patient Counselling
- Track 12-3Drug use Studies and Research
- Track 12-4Drug Shortages & Supply Management
Pharmaceutical toxicology involves the investigation of the results of dangerous introduction to pharmaceutical medications and operators in the social insurance field. The field of pharmacotoxicology additionally includes the treatment and counteractive action of pharmaceutically actuated reactions. Pharmacotoxicology can be isolated into two unique classifications: pharmacodynamics (the impacts of a medication on a life form), and pharmacokinetics (the impacts of the living being on the medication).
- Track 13-1Biotransformation
- Track 13-2Immunotoxicity
- Track 13-3Safety Sciences of Drugs
- Track 13-4Safety assessment of pharmaceuticals
- Track 13-5Carcinogenicity of drugs
- Track 13-6Pre-Clinical Safety Assessment
- Track 13-7Bioactivation
- Track 13-8Off-target toxicity
- Track 13-9Immune Responses
- Track 13-10On-target toxicity
- Track 13-11Biomedical Analysis
Drug Development is the process of bringing a new pharmaceutical drug to the market once a lead compound has been identified through the process of drug discovery. Drug design often referred to as rational drug design or simply rational design, is the inventive process of finding new medications based on the knowledge of a biological target. The drug is most commonly an organic small molecule that activates or inhibits the function of a biomolecule such as a protein, which in turn results in a therapeutic benefit to the patient. In the most basic sense, drug design involves the design of molecules that are complementary in shape and charge to the biomolecular target with which they interact and therefore will bind to it. The drug is the application of known drugs and compounds to treat new indications.
- Track 14-1Pre-clinical development
- Track 14-2Personalized, stratified and translational medicine
- Track 14-3Drug re-positioning
- Track 14-4Generic drug
- Track 14-5Evidence based practice
- Track 14-6Clinical impact of drug formulations
- Track 14-7Developing of novel medication safety clinical programs
- Track 14-8Rational therapeutics
The practice of oncology pharmacy varies across different healthcare systems and practices, and a need to identify commonalities between divergent practice settings, cultures, and patient populations remains. Although certification for oncology pharmacy exists, it largely reflects direct patient care activities.
- Track 15-1Pharmaceutical Care in Oncology
- Track 15-2Multidisciplinary approach for oncology care
- Track 15-3Problems in Cancer Therapy
- Track 15-4Pharmacoeconomics
Psychiatric pharmacy is the area of clinical pharmacy specializing in the treatment of people with psychiatric illnesses through the use of psychotropic medications.
- Track 16-1Psychiatric Illnesses
- Track 16-2Psychotropic Medications
- Track 16-3Comprehensive medication management
- Track 16-4Past Medication History
- Track 16-5Inpatient and Outpatient Settings
- Track 17-1Introduction to Neuropsychopharmacology
- Track 17-2Cellular and Molecular Foundations of Neuropsychopharmacology
- Track 17-3Principles and Methods of Behavioral Pharmacology
- Track 17-4Receptors
- Track 17-5Antidepressants and Anxiolytics
- Track 17-6Purinergic Pharmacology
- Track 17-7Molecular Imaging
Pediatric drug specialists guide children and their parents about solution and write prescriptions as needed. They track their patients' therapeutic progress and ensure that there are no harmful drug interactions or unexpected side effects. Pediatric drug specialists regularly work in restorative offices like specialist's workplaces, drug stores, and healing facilities.
- Track 18-1General Pediatrics
- Track 18-2Critical Care in Pediatric Patients
- Track 18-3Protective effect of breastfeeding against SIDS
- Track 18-4Overprescription of opioids in children
Pharmaceutical biotechnology is a relatively new and growing field in which the principles of biotechnology are applied to the development of drugs. A majority of therapeutic drugs in the current market are bioformulations, such as antibodies, nucleic acid products and vaccines.
- Track 19-1Introduction to pharmaceutical products
- Track 19-2Protein structure
- Track 19-3Gene manipulation and recombinant DNA technology
- Track 19-4Cytokines: Interleukins and tumour necrosis factor
- Track 19-5Growth factors
- Track 19-6Therapeutic hormones
- Track 19-7Antibodies, vaccines and adjuvants
- Track 19-8Nucleic-acid- and cell-based therapeutics
Forensic pharmacy is the application of the sciences of drugs to legal issues. Forensic pharmacists engage in work relating to litigation, the regulatory process, and the criminal justice system. Forensic pharmacy overlaps with many other forensic fields.
- Track 20-1Drugs, their behaviour and their effects on the body
- Track 20-2Analyses of drugs and drug concentrations in blood and other body compartments
- Track 20-3Legal considerations
- Track 20-4Effects of drugs on behaviour
- Track 20-5Effects of drugs on the victims of crime
- Track 20-6Negligence and medicines
- Track 20-7Specific drugs of forensic importance
Bacteria are a common cause of disease, but have beneficial as well as harmful effects. For example, the gastrointestinal bacterial flora of the healthy human assists in preventing colonization by pathogens.
- Track 21-1Antibacterial drugs
- Track 21-2Mycobacterial infections
- Track 21-3Fungal and non-HIV viral infections
- Track 21-4HIV and AIDS
- Track 21-5Malaria and other parasitic infections
- Track 21-6Cancer chemotherapy